Course 4: Puff Sleeves with Cleo Top/Dress
How does it work?
- Buy this online course and learn how to perfectly create puff sleeves while creating a beautiful top/dress.
- Purchase the course alongside the necessary fabric, haberdashery, and tools, or choose to source the materials on your own.
- You will receive the paper pattern within two weeks, along with the necessary materials (if you opted for them).
- You will gain access to comprehensive video instructions for 90 days that will guide you through the sewing process, step by step. You will find the video instructions on this page. This page will be accessible once you are logged in and have completed your purchase. You can also find the link to the page in your account under “Membership”.
What do you need?
To complete the project, you will need:
- The pattern (included)
- Video instructions (included)
- 1,75 meter of fabric for the top, 2,25 for the dress (can be added)
- 1 normal matching spool of thread (can be added)
- Pins (can be added)
- A normal sewing machine (not included, learn more here)
- Fabric scissors (not included)
- Paper scissors (not included)
For the best results, we suggest:
- A serger/overlocker (not included, learn more here)
- 4 overlocker/serger matching spools of thread (can be added)
- An electric cutter (not included, learn more here)
- Sewing magnet (can be added)
- Pin magnet (can be added)
- Pattern weights (can be added)
|34||78 – 81 cm|
|36||82 – 85 cm|
|38||86 – 89 cm|
|40||90 – 93 cm|
|42||94 – 97 cm|
|44||98 – 101 cm|
|46||102 – 105 cm|
|48||106 – 110 cm|
The fabric you can add optionally a super soft 100% linen fabric.
Linen is considered one of the most sustainable fabrics available. First of all, because growing flax, the fibre used to make linen, requires less water than other fibres such as cotton. Secondly, there is very little waste with flax. Lastly, linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than other fabrics.